Thursday, May 14, 2009

sighhhhh

I've been reallly depressed lately, as you can see from the lack of my blogs. Its nothing to worry about really. I can't really explain why I've been in this mood, but hopefully, ill pull through like I always do.

I'm really excited for senior year. Hopefully ill make yearbook and boys league, plus photoclub, bridges, french club! :) yup! Lots of senior activites ! I'm not happy that ill have six periods, but I'm pussing for civics and econ online! But maybe. +lipsync :) I'm pretty nervous for interviews. I hate interviews. How am I going to get a job?! Ill have to get a job to pay for boys league. I think $300. /:

For the last two days, I practically hybernated in my bed right after school. I read cute stories, wishing it might happen to me. adding the endless naps that I also had, I lost track of time. Wondering,wishing,wanting. Acceptance would be nice.

Things are getting better.
<3jtn

Reminders for the weekend:
-Photo Montage:ShootPictures
-Photo "old'' presentation
-stats,history,english hw.
-SATstudying
-Go watch terminator with my sister
-Watch "UP" online
-Catch up on sleep


TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment