Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can't help but wait

12 more days until my birthday! I'm kind of excited, but not really. I don't want to get older. Who turns 17 and still can't drive. Fuck. No one seems enthusiastic, so why should I? I just want to get fucken wasted and not remember anything.

School, hmm. Dropped 12% in physics. Essay is due soon, and gatsby questions + vocab. & poster , which I didn't start. Physics notebook is due on friday, and so is the midterm final. Fuck me. Thank goodness we have spring break next week. I really need to focus on school, at least this week. Goal : stop procrastinating.

All my blogs seem sad, but I can't help it. It seems the world is crashing down on me. I keep a really good front.

I need your help. I feel bad always asking you for help, but you know me best. You didn't answer my text but I can't be mad. You're not always going to be there, but I don't think I'm ready to handle it all by myself. Just don't worry, ill be fine.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment