Sunday, March 29, 2009

walk-o-holic

This weekend was like a walk fest!!

Saturday : LA ZOO!
Went to the LaZoo with my sister, aunt + family, and her friends family. It was pretty fun! It was somewhat hot, but I can to realize that I can rock shorts + shoes! Lots of walking, sight seeing, and enjoying the animals! Koalas were the best, and cutest! Giraffes too! I was honestlypissed off before we went to the zoo. My other aunt was supposed to go with us, so I got droped off @ my gmas, thinking that she would be home. Turns out, the door was locked, and that they went to the swapmeet. So I had to climb my big ass in the kitched window and then find out that they weren't going! Pissed the fuck off. So I called my sister, she picked me up, got tastea, and drove to the zoo! The drive was hell, but yeah. We got lost going back to my aunts house :p. We grilled up steaks and ate crab. Too bad I'm allergic to crab, because it looked good! It was my first time cooking steaks by myself, and they were perfectt, which made me happy. Hung out, and watched scary movies with my sister till the early morning.

Sunday: Science Museum!
We went to the science museum next to USC. Gah, I was so pissed that my film camera went all stupid and wasted my film, I had so much to take pictures of! The musuem was fun, lots of cool exhibits, especiall the CSI! I want to be a csi person! I wouldn't hang with all the dead corpes smellingg and shit, haha. Then we had to rush back to the OC so I could go to my RightOfWay mass @ st barbara. It was okay.

Then went home! I just finished 4 sections of notes, worked on physics and photogram. I need to do a shitload of homework + bible school tomorrow. Gahh, Thank goodness spring break is next week, but MIDTERM FINALS/BENCHMARKS. Kill me

Movies to see this/next month!
-Haunting of Connecticut
-FastandFurious3
-17 Again

No comments:

Post a Comment