Friday, April 3, 2009

1 more day

Until motherfucking spring break!! Gah, I'm so sick of school. I haven't beeen getting much sleep this week, especially yesterday and well, tonight.

I really should be studying for physics right now, but I'm really really really tired. I even took a nap today and I am losing focus. What's the point of studying when you are falling in and out of conscience? Lol. School was unevenful today. I finally got that damn poster I worked on for like 2 hhours done and presented. I better get a fucking A on that shit, or ill kill my teacher myself. PHYSICS, ugh. My grade is low (75%), and its going to go down because I barely studied. I can barely keep my eyes open , let along keeep my fingers moving.

My clothes are missing, my hair is too long- these little things are irritating me.

9 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment