Wednesday, April 1, 2009

11

11 more days

1) I had so much fucking homework today, its not even funny. I managed to finish the essay, poster, almost all the vocab. I still have gatsby questions, and all my physics shit to do.
2) I'm feeling down right now. Its the stress
3) I'm glad I saw you smile today. Makes me happy that we are talking again.
4) I wear too much plaid
5) I overthink, over analyze.
6) Why do I care so much?
7) I need a haircut
8) I'm watching Chelsea Lately, its an old episode. I hate reruns.
9) my right side of my chest/ribs hurt.
10) I ate one meal today
11) I'm probably not going to sleep much tomorrow night, or tonight for that matter. Fuck midterm finals :(

The closer I get to my birthday, the most stressfull it is. I really don't want to do anything anymore, but I don't want to be a party pooper. Pt wants to plan a whole day for me and stuff. its hard. I can't go out on Sunday because its family day. Well whatevers.

I really want a black beach cruiser for my birthday.

I'm trying to get up,
But it all falls down.

No comments:

Post a Comment