Thursday, May 28, 2009

ditchhhhhhh-ed

Heh, today I didn't go to school! I<3 when my aunt sleeps at my house, because she either "drives me to school" or checks me out of school. We went shopping. I got a tshirt and shorts, the things I need the most around this weather. Summer = casual-ness! Tshirts, shorts, and a hoodie ftw! I lost my hollister hoodie thhat smiley got me for christmas, >:( I must bust a mission to find it! I lost my RVCA jacket too! What the! I'm on a losing streak!

I made yearbook! Sososoosoo happy and excited :) Finally, a club that ill be excited to join. Speaking of club, I'm scared for Boys' League! My interview is on june 2nd @ 430. I neeed to go shopping for it. I have a dress shirt already, but it doesn't hurt to get more.

shopping goals this weekend:
-belt
-new colored dress shirt(s)
-tie(s)
-febreeze!
-summer clothes :)
-new sandals. Rainbows?


Goals for this weekend:
+shop for "shopping goals this weekend"
+SAT cram
+enjoy the weekend
+ do mofucking USH notes( and yes, I didn't start them)
+prepare for boys' league interview :x


Also! I'm donating blood friday! Uber nervous. I want the pin and tshirt, tehe :)

So much to do towards the end of school. Why can't it come already?!


"Because once you love somebody, you never really stop loving them.
Oh, the love can change over time and maybe you never see them again for whatever reason,
but there is always love for them in your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment